We are able to offer a range* of routine tensile testing for samples including fixings and fasteners, bolts and nuts ranging in size. We are proud to have a design team who collaborate with the in-house lab to design and build brackets to accommodate your sample if necessary.
With a clearance for 750mm between the front columns, the largest machine in our laboratory* allows us to offer tests for extremely large assemblies and samples. Should you have a specific component that requires bespoke fixtures, please call our team.
We are able to offer a range* of tests, including:
- Fasteners testing, which is imperative for companies needing to know the maximal strain of a sample before failing, whether that be screw, nut or bolt.
- Proof load tests, which are for companies wanting to understand the heaviest load the sample can lift before failing.
- Wedge testing – which is specifically designed to understand how much stress a square head or hex head fastener can bear.
The 1600kN machine can test sizes - up to M39, and boasts the ability to test large samples with an extensive range of fixtures including:
- 750mm x 1010mm compression plates
- Bend fixtures (both 3 & 4 point), complete with 1000mm span adjustable roller
- A range of mandrels, complete with adaptors
- Fastener and bolt testing (from M27 up to M39)
- Nuts (again, from M27 up to M39)
*For full information on accreditations and certifications, please visit www.phoenix-mt.com
Should you want to speak to one of our expert team on fastener testing, please call us.