Preparation Technician – Sawyer & Logistics
Job Responsibilities and Duties
You will be responsible to the Principle Preparation Technician.
Your duties, subject to the necessary training, will include but will not be exclusive to:
- The use of all horizontal bandsaws, the vertical bandsaw and rotating blade cut-off saws to cut metal sections, plates & components as instructed regarding test sample extraction location & optimum cutting efficiency. The job includes all other associated tasks as required.
- Assisting in sample preparation in other areas of the laboratory if and when required including cutting, mounting, grinding, polishing and etching of samples.
- If required collect samples, goods & associated PO/paperwork from customers in company vehicle(s) at a pre-determined date & time.
- Sample & associated PO/paperwork collection (and occasionally parts collection) from customers in company vehicle(s) at a pre-determined date & time.
- Ensuring correct transfer of sample identification and paperwork/orders on return to Rotech in accordance with company procedure.
- Any other reasonable tasks requested by Management.
CV's to be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org