Our chemistry department provides detailed chemical analysis of the properties of metals and alloys. Obtaining the desired mechanical, corrosion & physical properties is of fundamental importance for any manufacturer. We can help ensure your products are fit for purpose, with fast turnaround times and all the certification you need.
Types of test
Optical Emission Spectroscopy
- Optical Emission Spectroscopy using spark excitation (Spark OES). This is ideal for ferrous metals; nickel copper and aluminium alloys.
- ICP-OES for steels, including stainless steels and aluminium alloys. Copper base alloys analysis by ICP is currently being developed and will be available shortly.
- Leco carbon, sulfur and nitrogen analysis
- Carbon and Alloy Steels, Stainless, Duplex, 6 Mo Steels and Tool Steels
- Ni Alloys
- Grey and Ductile Cast Irons
- Zinc Alloys
- White Metals