Chemical analysis of metals is of fundamental importance in the attainment of desired mechanical, corrosion & physical properties after optimum processing.
Our analytical staff have much experience and we offer:
- Optical emission spectroscopy using arc and spark excitation (Arc Spark OES) – Ferrous
- ‘ICP-OES for steels including stainless steels and aluminium alloys. Copper base alloys analysis by ICP is currently being developed and will be available shortly
- Leco carbon, sulfur and nitrogen analysis
- Typical materials - Carbon and Alloy Steels, Stainless, Duplex, 6 Mo Steels, Tool Steels, Ni Alloys, Grey and Ductile Cast Irons, Copper, Aluminium, Zinc Alloys and White Metals
- Fast turnround with certificates